19.8.11

Featured Etsy Seller- Vanilla Stick- Fabulous Chocolate Lollies

I have said it before and I will say it again-  I LOVE ETSY.

Thousands of people out there are following their dreams and their hearts, making gorgeous things with their own two hands.  Awesome.

I came across Vanilla Stick as I was in the forums section of Etsy where you can chat with other sellers/buyers about all kinds of things and I was so enamored with their photography and concept that I wanted to share it with you.


First of all, they make chocolate lolly pops.  They had me at chocolate...lol

Located in Edinburgh, Scotland, they use Belgian chocolate and other high-quality ingredients, creating each lollypop by HAND. No lollypop is exactly like another and they are all gorgeous.  Very modern but feminine designs.  They even make personalized logos and messages to go with one lolly pop to a whole bouquet of them if you choose. 

Vanilla Stick likes to play around with flavors and create one-of-a-kind treats that will surprise and delight anyone who receives them.

To learn more about them and what they do, check out their shop at vanillastick.com or etsy.vanillastick.com!

P.S.- I was not compensated in any way for this post.  :-)





0 comments: