2.6.11

Fairy Houses Made of Sugar?



I adore fairies and anything that glitters, sparkles or glows.  Combining flower sugarcrafting with my love for fairies was the next logical step in my exploration of this new medium.  Each fairy house sits on an LED candle that flickers, so it looks like a fairy is flying around inside.  They look amazing as cake toppers and kids love that they can eat them OR save them.  I hope they inspire you to think outside the normal sugarcrafting tutorials and see that gumpaste's possibilities are ENDLESS.

I will be posting gumpaste flower tutorials very soon so you can see how I make sugar roses and try this out for yourself.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Emily said...

oh i love this!!!!!!!!!!! almost to pretty to eat ;). so pretty, sonja!

Sonja Petrik - The Borrowed Brushstroke said...

Thank you so much!!