I added some fairy furniture to the garden including a color changing LED lit table! The table is for the parents and the little bassinet hanging from the leaves of my cannas offers a safe place to keep a sleeping baby fairy since the parents usually stay up dancing all night. ;-D
You will need:
- A hot glue gun
- Glass beads (large and small)
- A wedding favor tin with a clear plastic lid
- A large acorn or you can use a tea light candle holder
- A large carnation or multi-petaled flower you can take apart
- LED light (optional)
1. Heat up your hot glue gun and take out your party favor or wedding favor tin's lid. Arrange your glass beads on the lid they way you like it. You are trying to make a glass table top. Hot glue them into place.
I use a clear plastic lid so the LED light will shine through the glass beads.
|Hot glue those petals on the underside.|
|Turn the lid right-side up, put the LED light in the tin and turn it on.|
|Set your lid on top of the LED light. It will not be a tight fit, but will sit well.|
4. Take the smallest petals from the carnation and hot glue them into the acorn. Then put a glass bead in the bottom of it and hot glue it in.